Tuesday, December 18, 2007

News Summary

I was out of town all day today and so, as you can see, there wasn't much posting going on. However there were a few things I wanted to mention.

  1. WBOI had a great two part story about the local blogosphere. When I was interviewed for the story I was unsure which direction they were going to go but I must say that I'm impressed. Anyone that was unfamiliar with blogs would have a much better sense of what they're all about after listening to this story. So a big thank you to Don Clemmer and Jeanette Dillon for doing this story.


  2. Thanks to Steve Shine for plugging our New Media, New Rules upcoming panel discussion on WOWO this morning.


  3. Special prosecutor Dan Sigler rightfully lashed out at Matt Kelty this morning and called him "completely untruthful". Of course this isn't news to me as I've been saying that for months. A nickel's worth of free advice to Kelty. Pissing off the special prosecutor by making personal attacks claiming he's "politically motivated" is probably not wise when you're facing multiple felonies. Is there anything this guy can't screw up? I was going to post Sigler's response but Dan Turkette already has the documents and they should go up sometime tomorrow


  4. Sylvia Smith had several good articles about Senator Bayh's wife and her "career" as a full time corporate board member. It just shows that if you can't buy off a Senator you can always buy off their spouse.


  5. I see councilman Tom Didier is considering the idea of not rolling back the smoking ban. I know Didier is ultimately against the ban but his rational is right on the money on this one.

No comments: