Tuesday, August 14, 2007

J.K. O'Donnell's Grand Opening

Tonight I went to J.K. O'Donnell's grand opening. For those that don't know, JKO is an Irish Bar located near the corner of Harrison and Wayne. The place is amazing. I was thoroughly impressed with the decor as well as the beer and food selection. I have a feeling this place is going to be quite popular. The only downside to tonight's visit was the service, which was not good. However, that's not unexpected for a grand opening as the place was very busy and the entire staff is getting used to the operations.

I would encourage everyone to give the place a try as I think you'll find it quite a unique bar...

2 comments:

Karen Goldner said...

I just had a few minutes to stop by and was terribly disappointed that I couldn't stay longer. I'll be back - it may take some time to work my way through the entire menu....but it's a project I'm willing to take on.

bobett said...

Alot of folks, I've talked with are looking forward to checking out J.K. Donnell's. I think many are thinking Friday after work.

We ate lunch Monday across the street from J.K. Donnell's and thought "let them get a little experience with the newness of just Opening the doors."

I think this establishment is
going to be a great addition
to the community.