Councilman Dr. Thomas Hayhurst, who is supporting Langley, will also give his remarks to the public.
Topics to be discussed include, but are not limited not to the following:
· The future of Fort Wayne’s economy.
· Increasing jobs and lessening the brain drain.
· Improving roads and transportation in the Fourth District.
· Maintaining and improving city services, especially in regards to new Aboite residents.
· Consolidating certain city and county agencies.
· Thoughts and discussion on Harrison Square.
· Thoughts and discussion on the new smoking ordinance.
· Why the district should vote for Charles Langley for City Council.
A question and answer period has also been scheduled.
This event has been reserved and paid for by Charles Langley for City Council.
Charles Langley for City Council
5260 Coventry Lane
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
Paid for by Charles Langley for City Council, Brent Shelley, Treasurer.